Apk Analyzer is the most downloaded apk analysis app on Google Play. It provides detailed report of installed apps and also about not installed .apk files from your device storage. 📱
It’s open source and completely ad free.
App report contains:
• App naming and version data
• Target and minimal Android versions
• Install and update dates
• Certificate and app sign data
• Used permissions with description
• Activities with launch option
• Services, Broadcast Receivers and Content Providers
• Required and optional hardware features
• Full version of AndroidManifest.xml with save option
• And much more 😉
Installed apps can be saved to device storage and shared. App icon can be saved as well! App decodes the main metadata file AndroidManifest and saves it as a readable xml to an external storage.
Apk Analyzer shows you an app report even before installing from APK file.
• List all permissions requested by apps on your device
• Find out the most commonly used permissions and apps which request them
• List apps requesting permission and explore which apps has been given it.
• Explore the protection level
• Interested in statistics data of your app collection?
• Find out the distribution of Android versions among apps on your device or app signing used
• Find out the average number of activities, permissions, or distribution of Android and certificate versions.
Application doesn’t require rooted device.
Open source, licensed under GNU General Public License v3.