Create and install multiple copies of your existing apps by download App Cloner APK.
App Cloner is the only multi-cost application that creates real, stand-alone, downloadable clones.
To install the App Cloner APK outside of Google Play, you need to enable unknown sources.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You can donate to support development and unlock 1000 clones. Some more intrusive options and features are linked to donations (see details). The premium version is required for all donations. Big donations DO NOT include smaller donations. App Cloner purchases and donations are available on up to 10 devices.
The purchase is valid for one year and is not automatically renewed.
All product and brand names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners (AppListo https://appcloner.app).
Cloning an application replaces its certificate, that is, the clone may not work if the application verifies the certificate or uses advanced copy protection.
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
How to download App Cloner?
– Click the Download button this page
– Download App Cloner APK file to your phone
– Click on the file you downloaded and install it
– If permission from unknown sources is requested when installing the application, Allow
– Congratulations your App Cloner is ready
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• eBay (still works before Android 8.0)
• paytm (some users have reported issues)
• Pokemon GO
• Skype for Business
• WhatsApp (Instead, try other WhatsApp mods (e.g. GB WhatsApp or YO WhatsApp)
• Most Google apps (however, Chrome, Gmail & YouTube work fine with some limitations)
• Most Microsoft apps (however, Skype & LinkedIn work fine)
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.